Last saturday was the day that i was waiting for so long d. That morning wake up on 7am because
that day's training started at 8am. Usually wake up early then this time. After that, our training
started and that day had ujian kawad for our skuad. So, everyone need to come out and stand in
front and give command to our skuad. Wow, you know, this is very challenging. Shout out loudly
in front on people was not the thing that i will do but this is a test!!! Oh my God, i was thinking
this time i really need to breakthrough my life. Take up this challenges and go for it. I really pray
to God and ask HIM to lead me during the test. Hehe.....know what??? God really did. HE did!!!!!
When my name been called out, i was confidently march out and stand in front of them without
any fear and nervous, started to give command. I really can feel God's presence and his leading
at that time. God let me have the confidence and brave to do it. And I had done quite well for
this test. Thank God for all this. It was so unbelievable that I had done this in my life and this is
not usually what a girl can do. What a good experience...wahaha...
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Really a good experience with God, keep it up sister, sure got a lot to come in future;)
ReplyDelete