Almost 20 years i have being living in this earth. First 18 years at my hometown with my beloved family, 1 years in Labuan and and the coming year is in West Malaysia until now still at here. I had a dream before.
When i first saw my big sister walked down from the airoplane as she flied from Kuching and was having uni holiday , i really feel envy and impressed that she got the chance to sit airoplane. So, I told myself i want to be like her too. I want sit flight and I want go to West Malaysia as i dreamed for it.
Eventually, my dream comes true. My 1st experience was on 2007 by Airasia from Sibu to KL. I was been selected to join NS in Millennium Camp in SElangor. Finally i had that golden chance came to W.M as so long i wanted for. I had been there for almost 2 months and i didnt finish my training as I have been offered to study in Labuan Matriculation College.
After 1 year studied in Labuan, then i continue my journey and come to UKM...You know, UKM is my 1st choice and i really get it...HaHa..I got more opportunities to sit flight lor ( this is what i thought b4 coming here)...
But now i totally feel bad everytime sit airoplane. The most awful thing is waiting the boarding time at LCCT is so so tired and bored if you are alone. Carrying the luggage n the heavy laptop are really tiring. I had once waiting for 5 or 6 hours alone at LCCT there. Man~...wanna cried and gone crazy..Plus, had to sit one and the half hour journey to reach Sibu..Feel a little deezy and boring inside the plane..
I always chose the sit beside the window. But not everytime can get it if come in late. Sometimes I will look at the scenery outside there. I saw big clouds and deep blue sky when it came to higher n higher...I was wondering why dont see any bird fly through ge..????...haha...
Everyone have their 1st experience in different ways...U know, when I 1st time sit on the aeroplane, I been through air stream/ airflow, that was really scary, have 2 pray 2 God, but thank God was nothing happen la... But this experience never stop me from taking aeroplane in future... So dun stop by our Good/Bad experience oh... Keep on moving forward, for sure God be with us all the time...
ReplyDelete