Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Difficulties in my Life

Recently, I have facing a lot of difficulties in my presences life. And I know that I need to deal with it to overcome it.

1. Speaking English.
My english is extremely weak and worst. Ya, I can speak n write but all are wrong and many mistakes come out. I hate myself why i am not like others people that able can speak English.
I am a slow learner. Eventhough I listen and watch english drama or movie a lot, but i still cant learn anything from it. SAD sad sad......

2. communication
Everyone knows that i am a quiet person and dont talk so much around the people. People need to come to me and approach me 1st be4 I talk to them. I am really really passive. That's why i am not good in socialize with everyone.

To be continued......haha..

3 comments:

  1. about the communication...i think friends got a lot of influence in it. For me, i think friends is the most change my life, i start to change from a quite person, bcm so talkative, from lack confidence to talk wif gal to confidence...
    really thx them for been my fren..
    i think u could bcm like 1 someday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take it easy sister, everything need time 2 bcome better, u know practice makes perfect, so u need is time. when u talk more u learn more from ppl. In communication, u can try 2 b initiative person, start from greeting ppl 1st b4 they greet u, when ppl talking, just say out ur point of view, they won't laugh at u, try this la, it could help u...

    ReplyDelete