Sometimes i feel myself very small when standing with the people around me. I am a passive and extremely quiet person that when people are talking to me, i will just look at them or just give them a smile. This is a real me. I don't have any skill or talent in myself. I can't sing, weak in communication skills, lack of wisdom, lack of confidence, cannot speak well in english, slow learner, hard to give idea, and there are still many weakness on me. I always think of myself cannot do great thing for God. I am not like other people which is very talented in some areas. I feel disappointed and sad about myself. I cried a lot this few days. No one knows what i feel and i believe that only God understand my feeling. When people gave some complement about me, what they said were just my good appearance but don't even has any about my talent. Indeed, through it, they let me understand more about my ownself. Maybe i am not the brightness in their eyes, but in GOd's eyes, i am precious to Him. God created everyone very differently and he has his own purpose for doing so. Just yesterday night cute2 Joshua encouraged me about one thing. He said that God will train and build me up. What i just need to do is lay my burden on Him and trust Him faithfully that he can guide, lead, mold, and strengthen me become a powerful christian to influence His people and glorified and expand his kingdom as well. God doesn't care about how talented we are. Because he surely will provide us the skills and he will multiple us with the skills to do his work. He will choose people who has simple faith on him. What he want his our heart of willingness to do his will. God will be my guardian angel along the journey of following Him. I will always stand firmly on God and be a faithful servant to Him.
Friday, March 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No womder u always smile to me lah...
ReplyDeleteDon't put too much burden on urself, just be urself. Everybody in this world have their own talent, just you haven't realise it yet. So...
BE TOUGH!!
I will always support u.
We can discover our talent when we serve God more n more.
ReplyDeleteJust want 2 let u know that, if i not joining church, i didn't know that i can act well; if i didn't serve God in church, i won't know that i can stand on the stage to speak n sing; if i didn't serve God in church, i dun have chance 2 learn guitar...
We can ask talent from God, for example, if u like 2 sing, u can ask God 2 grant us the singing talent.
U can do it sister!!! PUSH (Pray Until Something Happen), 4 sure God will use u to serve Him more n more, u will found the real u in Him, Amen!!!
Thank you brother for you testimony. I will continue seek God until i find real me in God. Even maybe i am slower than other people, it doesn't matter. I will try all new things to find my talent.
ReplyDeleteErm... what need to say already said by qing xiang and anthony ler~ what they said are true, just you haven't discover it only. Don't just focus on the negative side and you will really be negative ler. Have faith in God and pray. God will grant you with his talent and his will~ Have peace and joy under God~ ^^ Catherine, I want to tell you that God loves you. ^^
ReplyDeleteIn order to make a person feel confidence, talented, and success in life is "Believe". Just a simple message, If you think You can, then You Can. If you are not, no matter how good you are or talented you are.. you will never achieve that! Uni life is just the beginning stage to step into the "real society", cheerful moment is not easily get... so is good that you have a kind hearted "smile". With this, you already give or show to people that you actually are confidence, capable and easy to get along :)
ReplyDelete