You know? Some people, including myself like to view and check out our daily horoscope through newspaper and internet. For myself, i was born in May 2, 1989, so my horoscope is Taurus. But, mostly i will looking for love horoscope and see how was my love life today. Sometimes, it was quite accurate and make me hard to not believe it. And it burn up my curiosity for everything that written for my horoscope. I was wondering was it correct or wrong. Rather than that, i will think and think about it and asking is it true. And some of what the horoscope said was quite correct one. Even that, i know that we shouldn't put our expectation too high and fully believe the horoscope. So, I will just simply read through what the horoscope's talking about then ignore it and let it be. And for me, myself rather believe in god than Horoscope as God is the one who control and plan our life wonderfully. Eventually like that lor...So, do u believe in horoscope?
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ya ya, i dun believe in Horoscope at all, coz what the Horoscope said is just some point of view by the writer. I rather believe in God for my life...
ReplyDeleteUsually I just read the horoscope for fun, because some of result quite not match with my life...
ReplyDelete